Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Time to Move It Move It!

I'm stuck! I was so happy when I broke the 250 mark I was ready to throw a party. Who knew it was breaking 240 that was going to be the hard part. I've been stuck between 240 and 243 for most of May.

My vacation derailed me for a little bit, but I think I've officially hit that infamous plateau I've heard tell about. So now it's time to get my sizable posterior in gear and put in some hard physical labor.

When it comes to exercise I've been lackadaisical at best. A long walk here, a stint on the treadmill there (and let us not forget those crazy dance parties with Nathan) but nothing solid or with any regularity. That era HAS to come to an end. I'm ready to kick ass, mostly my own.

It's time for action!

1 comment:

  1. Been there girl and matter of fact I have only lost 4lbs in 2 months. Really depressing but if you have time go read my blog and see what I have been doing! I am measuring my success in other ways!

    ReplyDelete