Saturday, June 19, 2010

Trying to Stay on Track

Hello all! (and by all, I mean my small handfull of loyal readers. lol)

Things are going well in diet-land. I'm down 52.8 pounds as of this morning. This week has been good with steady, if small, losses all week long. Last week, not so much.

Last week my lovely sister and her husband were in town. We're still the family that plans all of our activities around eating. That's just the way it is, for so many reasons. Meagan and David have a checklist of restaurants that they HAVE to visit while they're here, as I do when we go visit them. Combine that with the fact that when we all get together we're going, doing, and on the move constantly and you end up with WAAAYYYY too many fast food, barbeque, and mexican meals in one week! I don't blame them. They don't hold a gun to my head shouting, "You WILL stuff your face, Private!" It's just too much temptation to be good all the time.

On top of that, I spent the whole week putting together a baby shower for someone at my church. I spent hours baking and decorating.









You tell me. How was I supposed to resist all of that?? :)

1 comment: